Tuesday, September 1, 2009

USA INSPIRATION ....

I am over in USA at the moment, visiting one of my best friends ... just so happens its also a MAJOR inspiration trip, as i have seen and found some cool things in the jewellery world and am excited to start working on some new pieces.








here are some of the cool things i found ...
there was this awesome store at the Utah airport that had amazing jewellery and clothes, i was in there for ages ... so fun!


I love being where the fashion is ahead of what we are doing. Lucky for me we are going into summer so i got many good bargains. Forever 21 is probably my favourite store! I love checking out the store windows
from now on i will be using the blog to update cool things i see and new pieces i am working on, also deals and specials. There are lots of fun and exciting things in store. This month you recieve a free key chain when you purchase anything .... only in the month of September and you must quote this code #KCSEP
happy shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment