Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jewellery in Action

i decided this week i would post some photos of Enjoy Jewellery in action. From now on if you have a photo of yourself wearing a peice from Enjoy Jewellery send me the photo and i can post it here to share with our friends.


This first photo was taken of me this week at a ladies business group. I was wearing one of the Emra Necklace sets in the natural colours with the matching earrings.




The next photo was taken on my trip to USA, where i met some amazing new friends. Here i am wearing the black onyx silver drop earrings, and also a black crystal long necklace.





Here my sister is wearing on the the black onyx silver drop necklaces (one of my favourites)









This final one is the red strings necklace

i look forward to seeing your photos, and posting them here ...
i do have to share the cool shoes i bought this week tho!



what do you think? i think that my awesome pedicure i got in USA has done its dash ... sad toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment