Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Shopping ....

Usually by this time i am totally on top of my Christmas shopping ... but this year i must confess i am a little behind. So this week to help all those other people in the same boat Enjoy Jewellery is offering a special ... When you purchase $50 or more online, you recieve a special discount of 25% off - you need to put this special code in ddb2143ef7

Hope this helps you finish off that shopping!

This week on the blog i am giving away a Finger watch. These are so cute ... one of my favourites. This time we need at least 5 comments to make the draw ... so get your friends over here to comment and be in to win.


A couple of sneaks from the new collection ....

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen one of these Chanel. Would LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are very stylish and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Chanel,I love the watch ring! Very fun! Denise

    ReplyDelete