Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello 2010

wow, its already the second week of 2010 ... i hope you had a great festive season and New years and are ready for a great year ahead. I love the start of the New Year ... a fresh start. I always like making goals and in the different areas of my life, ready to try and improve myself ... so i am still working on those.

Seen as January sees so many people holidaying, the Jewellery Launch for the new collection has been pushed back until February 2nd. Those people who have hosted a party before Feb 2010 became V.I.P's and are invited to the Launch. They will be allowed to invite one guest also (however this guest must pay for their ticket) the finer points of the launch are being worked on and its going to be great. Lucky door prizes, champange and nibbles and a parade.

Thought I should share these new dragonfly necklaces for the girls collection, they also come in a longer style - they are really funky, i wear the long one myself!


Also, more bracelets are in ...
this new silver/pearl bracelet also comes in a necklace and earrings ... its my new favourite! The bracelet sells for $20.00
these earrings are part of the new collection ...





see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Chanel I am loving the new line and am very excited! I cannot wait to see all you have! Denise

    ReplyDelete