Thursday, July 22, 2010

Custom Made Leather Charm Bracelets

we have new custom made leather charm bracelets available.

You custom make your bracelet with the beads you choose ... for $35.00 you get your leather bracelet and get to pick 10 beads at that price. If you would like more beads they are $2.50 each ... (some people like their bracelets full) My blue bracelet has three little girl charms (for each of my girls) i have 12 charms on my blue bracelet.
Once the bracelets are complete you cannot add any more charms.
If you need any more information email at chanelstuck@enjoyjewellery.com.au





1 comment:

  1. The colorfulness of beads and manliness of leather made this bracelet looks totally awesome for both genders, and personalized to boot! In my case, I love bracelets and other wrist accessories, like the personalized silicone wristband I bought a few days ago. I can't manage to get out of the house without having anything dangling from my arms, like leather belts or beads, and I was pretty delighted that I found those customized silicone wristbands for sale that lets me have my name etched on it, which made it many times more awesome.

    ReplyDelete