Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lush-ious Christmas Market ... NZ


I am sitting at the airport ready to board a plane home to Brisbane. I have just spent the past two days in Auckland (my hometown) sharing the Enjoy Jewellery love with my NZ friends and family. I always love coming here and especially with Enjoy Jewellery. One of my best friends who i have known since i was 5 organises an amazing Christmas Market each year, this is the 2nd time she's done it, and i couldn't bear to miss it. This year was bigger and better than last ... she had 19 Retailers selling their wares, from cheese, to outdoor homewares, to cupcakes, to cards ... to name a few. Everyone got a pink goodie bag ... which doubled as great storage for all the things they purchased. I loved meeting all the new faces (there were many new ones this year ... we had double the numbers more than 220+) and seeing all the friends i met last year. Another great event.
Make sure you get your ticket to the Brisbane 2012 Launch and Christmas Party. Jewellery to give away, every guest gets their christmas gift ... we are parading the new collection and also doing a Fashion Workshop to show you how to make the most out of your wardrobe using jewellery ....

No comments:

Post a Comment