Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Work ideas ...


This week i thought we would look at a few work ideas. I think its nice to have a place that you know you'll get some inspiration (hopefully - wink)
My idea is that these are more clothing combinations and colour ideas as opposed to actual outfit piece for piece ideas.




I get really inspired by seeing things on other people or in magazines ... so thought other people out there must be the same.







If there are any ideas or suggestions you have, make sure you let me know ... i want to know what my customers think.

While I'm thinking of it, one of my customers has an online dating site. For those who might be interested click on the link here Catholic Dating Sites http://www.catholicdatingsites.net/
have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment