Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jewellery Storage

Sometimes storing our jewellery can be a problem. People often ask me about the earring stands i use, or the way i store my different pieces. I will give you a sneak peak into the storage i have in my wardrobe ... my husband installed this drawer - he got it from
Ikea, it is a pull out draw and perfect for all my bits and pieces. I will confess its a mess at the moment .... i need to spend some time and sort it out.

A lot of people tell me how they don't use their jewellery because they have it all thrown in somewhere and its too hard to be bothered to go

through and find what they have. Depending on your amount of jewellery, i guess you can opt for different ideas to cope with what you have.

I got given one of these jewellery stands, which are handy for storing necklaces and earrings ...











The earrings stands i use are from Howards Storage.
They also have a smaller one which might be helpful
for those of you with a smaller collection of earrings














This is a cute
idea for your wardrobe that i saw on Pinterest (you can follow us on Pinterest)


In the Enjoy office,
i have this cute Jewellery hook style storage ... it is where i usually hang the new necklaces i am working on ... i picked this one up from Target.





















Another cute idea i found for earrings, are these cute flip flops (or jandles if you
come from NZ! wink)











I also use a hook in my wardrobe for longer leather necklaces .... i find this helpful!













When i was out today i saw these Jewellery storage bags .... which i thought could also be a great idea, they actually fold right up so you can then take your jewellery away with you.









If you have your jewellery stored well - it will not only look after the pieces you own, but make it much easier to use when getting inspiration for what you would like to wear.



1 comment:

  1. Great article!
    Clients of ours here in Perth are always concerned about storing their jewellery. Nordhoff jewellery can now pass this useful information on to our clients.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete