Saturday, November 7, 2009

Charms and Charm Bracelets
i have been working on some charm bracelets and charms for the girls collection. I do get some charm bracelets through for Ladies also - they retail for $20.00




I thought i would share some of the charms and bracelets that are available now. I was going to wait until the January collection to add them in, but i think they will make great Christmas presents.

I am offering a starter pack for those starting their own bracelets - a bracelet and two beads for $10.00 (you save $2.50) if you are interested please call me on ph: 0412 649 009 or email at chanel@enjoyjewellery.com.au

The bracelets retail for $7.00 each and the beads are $2.50 for silver beads and $3.00 for glass beads

and for a couple of sneak peaks of the new collection ... just to get you excited! i have more samples arriving this week ... yippee!






No comments:

Post a Comment