Thursday, November 26, 2009

Twilight Celebration ... and our winner!


So there is major TWILIGHT fever at the moment, both my sisters and one of my best friends ... actually alot of my friends, are totally into Twilight. I did see the first movie ... but I have not read the books. This week in celebration of Twilight and Bella wearing a saint bracelet in the movie (see picture) I am giving away a Black and White Saint Bracelet. Just leave a comment here or on facebook to be in the draw to win.




You can buy these (and any jewellery in the collection on the website) it is 10% cheaper buying online (the discount comes thru at the end)




Also – until Christmas if you order online you receive a free key chain.


The winner of last weeks new bracelet is EMILY .... Gary picked the winner! Your brand new bracelet will be on its way, just email me your address again chanel@enjoyjewellery.com.au



REMEMBER .... I will be at Nero Coffee Shop this coming Thursday December 3rd. Look forward to seeing you there ... the new bracelets will be on sale there! Come in and have coffee and cake and say hello!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Chanel! Nice bracelets! Morgan loved the movie and has read all of the books (as have I)! Twilight fever is everywhere! This summer we went to Forks and immersed ourselves in the craze! We even got pictures taken with Bella's truck! Have a super day! Love Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHhhhhhh I love this!! I also love twilight.I have read all the books & Sherie & I just went to see New Moon. Would love to win. maybe I could have one of these instead of the necklace I won!! LOL...Hope you are well, miss talking to you & we still have to catch up!!
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I am hanging to see New Moon and like you I haven't read the books. Maybe I will hint to hubby for Christmas and getting reading to see what al the hype is about!

    ReplyDelete