Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jewellery Clips and my inspiration for the week ....


New this week are these great Jewellery Clips. They are used on longer necklaces to double over and use at a different length.


It makes all the longer necklaces so much more versatile...


These are now up on the website http://www.enjoyjewellery.com.au/ under Necklaces



This is what is inspiring me this week ... Intimo's Little Black Dress (which can also be a skirt or a top) I did a party the other night and an Intimo representative was there also, so i tried on their Little Black dress – it can be worn 100 million different ways (ok ... not sure exactly how many, but ALOT!) i loved it, and its the perfect dress you can just dress up or down with Enjoy Jewellery ... yay! I am getting my friends together in the next week so i can purchase one .... so will give some jewellery options when i get my very own one!

I am already thinking that these earrings




















These bracelets





And these necklaces .... just to get started! Wink!









Have a great week ahead! See you next Fri!

No comments:

Post a Comment